Monday, March 27, 2006

Cool Google Website

I know I'm new at this computer stuff, but this Google Site is really cool! It's satellite photography, where you can type in your address and zoom down to your house! I was able to clearly pick out my own car and stuff in the back yard. (I didn't know my neighbor 2 doors down had a pool!) I also went to Ground Zero in NYC, London, Paris, Belfast, Israel, Iraq. I could do this quite awhile, but I'll just post this so you can take a look. Here's the Site.

1 Comments:

At 2:30 PM, Blogger Alan_McDonald said...

Chas,

So, I just went to Google maps to see the Hyatt Regency in downtown SF (see Alison's blog for the reason why), and I was thinking of you. I'm not going to ask you where in Dallas you are, I'll just scope out the airport (where I have been) instead.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://www.forret.com/tools/trackback.asp?title=Cool Google Website&blog_name=Jeremiah's Helper&url=http://jeremiahshelper.blogspot.com/2006/03/cool-google-website.html