Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Prince Harry says "Let Me Fight, or I Quit"

Prince Harry, who is a second lieutenant in the Household Cavalry's Blues and Royals, has said he will hand in his uniform if he's not sent to Iraq with his men and allowed to fight, reports the The Mail on Sunday. Here's a young man, third in line to the throne in Britian, who has every creature comfort, demanding to go to the front with his men. Now THAT'S BALLS! He put it very earthily and well before by saying:

"There's no way I'm going to put myself through Sandhurst and then sit on my arse back home while my boys are out fighting for their country," he has said here.

We've seen this great attitude here in the states as well from our own young men and women, who seem to understand what it means TO PROTECT YOUR COUNTRY more that our elected officials seem to.

So to Harry I say BRAVO!

2 Comments:

At 3:12 PM, Blogger Alison said...

Harrys a star. Both the boys are terrific.

 
At 12:27 AM, Blogger MonicaR said...

Bravo from me, too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://www.forret.com/tools/trackback.asp?title=Prince Harry says "Let Me Fight, or I Quit"&blog_name=Jeremiah's Helper&url=http://jeremiahshelper.blogspot.com/2006/04/prince-harry-says-let-me-fight-or-i.html