Saturday, June 17, 2006

What's Up with National Public Radio??

Ok, I admit it. I listen to NPR. I do have those "I can't get out of the car until I hear the end of this story" moments. But lately I've noticed that NPR is becoming slightly more, dare I say it, FAIR and BALANCED?!. In the past few days I've heard Ted Koppell say that whoever is elected in 2008 as President, we'll still be in Iraq. Yesterday I heard commentary by Rich Lowry of National Review that was a pretty long piece. Today an NPR regular was referring to "Islamists" in Somolia. Today NPR, tomorrow , the New York Times!

8 Comments:

At 3:50 PM, Blogger Alan_McDonald said...

Chas,

Tell The Phantom. He was trying to convince me over on ATW that PBS is all left of center.

 
At 3:53 PM, Blogger Chas said...

Well they have been Allen, but i've been surprised at their balancing act. Maybe I'm not so right wing after all!

 
At 4:06 PM, Blogger Alan_McDonald said...

In the blogosphere, you are a centrist. And I mean that in a good way.

I have to write you a lengthy comment to your 53% post, but I must feed the dogs first.

 
At 9:36 PM, Blogger City Troll said...

it's a fluke... and don't hold your breath on the NY Slime...

 
At 3:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
»

 
At 12:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find some information here.

 
At 6:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

 
At 10:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://www.forret.com/tools/trackback.asp?title=What's Up with National Public Radio??&blog_name=Jeremiah's Helper&url=http://jeremiahshelper.blogspot.com/2006/06/whats-up-with-national-public-radio.html