Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Much Like the French

I'm sure this quote has made it's internet rounds, but it was too good to pass up. American rocker Teddie Nugent was asked by a Brit about his bow hunting habits.

Brit: "What do these deer think when they see you coming?" I ask him. "Here comes the nice guy who puts out our dinner? Or, there's the man that shot my brother?"

Teddie: "I don't think they're capable of either of those thoughts, you Limey asshole. They're only interested in three things: the best place to eat, having sex and how quickly they can run away. Much like the French."


The author of the above link adds: "And yes, he did make the comment in a May 2006 interview conducted by a British journalist Robert Chalmers for The Independent on Sunday, the expanded Sunday version of the UK newspaper The Independent."

Rock on Teddie!!

9 Comments:

At 10:44 PM, Blogger MonicaR said...

Ted Nugent is awesome. lol!

 
At 3:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

 
At 12:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find some information here.

 
At 8:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

 
At 1:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

 
At 7:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

 
At 3:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

 
At 3:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site » »

 
At 2:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://www.forret.com/tools/trackback.asp?title=Much Like the French&blog_name=Jeremiah's Helper&url=http://jeremiahshelper.blogspot.com/2006/07/much-like-french.html