Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Yoni Says IDF to Attack Syria

Yoni the Blogger posts the following:

"I have just hung up the phone with a good friend of mine who has relayed the following info to me. The Syrian Army has passed the word down from Assad that today sometime between now current time in Israel is 11:30pm (23:30) and the morning Israel will attack Syria."

Yoni explained later on Hugh Hewett that he didn't think that Israel would attack Syria, but that the Syrians believe it. Since his post the Israeli commandos have gone into the hospital in teh Bekka Valley, just 6 miles from the Syrian border.

Pretty close!!!

4 Comments:

At 7:00 AM, Blogger Katalan Saar said...

Everybody has different kind of view. I think Israel is just too small to occupy such a big land like Syria. I think the Arab world will think we fight Islam and not terror.
I think U.S.A should take step up towards Syria and Iran, where the big boss is.
Afterwards, I got school in 1 month and it seems the war will never end. Almost my whole vacation is ruined and I couldn't work near by. Imagine that I'm only 17 years old and such small part in my country. Assad is a big coward. He'll pay like the Iran's president - 1 day!

P.S: I'm looking for books of John P. Kennedy (Former U.S President), if you have any idea how to get or where - I'd like to know. I'm just having big interest about him.

 
At 5:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... » »

 
At 10:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! dekalb tennis center crest isuzu Patents for temper foam Surveillance tools order baseball organ music Pocket strippoker key serial Zyrtec galveston indiana customize baseball cleats Dog ultram soma Proactiv back breakouts Circular driveway residential Tight pants hurt early stages pregnancy

 
At 3:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! 401k loans forex broker home based business Acyclovir pregnancy trimester access+provider+internet+service saab dealer bmw dealer Positive ground series land rovers New star soccer 3 names reg Toyota motor company corporate contact information bextra 10 mg Louisiana divorce law lawyers Leasing continuous hot air dryers

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://www.forret.com/tools/trackback.asp?title=Yoni Says IDF to Attack Syria&blog_name=Jeremiah's Helper&url=http://jeremiahshelper.blogspot.com/2006/08/yoni-says-idf-to-attack-syria.html