Sunday, September 17, 2006

Terrorist Hiding Out in Texas?

Bar the door Katie, we've had reports of a highly sought after Saudi (them again?) terrorist who was spotted in the Austin area. The FBI is circulating his picture and description, as well as offering $5 million, so he's no small fish. The blog Ace of Spades had a great post. The long and short of it is that a Pakistani journalist with ties to Al Queda has said in an interviewthat the terrorist has been given a mission by OBL to detonate a dirty bomm in the US. From the interview:

"Mir also said that bin Laden has assigned a man named Adnan Al-Shukri Juma to carry out a new attack within the US which is intended to be larger than the 11 September, 2001 attacks. According to Mir, Adnan Jumaa has smuggled explosives and nuclear materials into the US through the Mexican border over the last two years and is hiding somewhere in America where the FBI has not been able to locate him."

Now back to the Texas connection. A post on the above mentioned thread at "Ace of Spades."

Ok, I have a dilemma.
I am pretty sure this guy came to [a] property in [] Texas looking to rent a house.

I was just checking my records and it had to have been i[earlier] this year. [redacted]

He had a Mexican Consular ID, no valid TX info. He would not allow me to make a copy of the ID card. I wrote notes on the visitor card when he came in because he refused to fill it out.

I will be looking at my records from earlier this year to see if I can find the info. He measured the distance between the homes - had a "friend" go into the home and yell, to see if it could be heard from outside.
I remember this incident so well, due to the fact that it was one of the strangest things I have ever seen. He did not have a hispanic accent, and certainly did not appear hispanic. [Other parties] were in the office when he came in. I showed the photo of this guy to [another party present] a few minutes ago and her reaction was "Holy Shit []! That is the guy". The photo that took me so by surprise is the one with the goatee & mustache, which I saw on a different site. Looked just like that guy!

Will let y'all know if anything comes of this!

[some identifying information redacted for safety.]

Now all this could be baloney, but what better place than Texas to hide out. We're next to a very porous border and blending in with brown skin wouldn't take too much effort. Lastly, escaping back into Mexico would be easier than the crossing into the US. Texas, no better place to hide, but no worse place to be caught!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://www.forret.com/tools/trackback.asp?title=Terrorist Hiding Out in Texas?&blog_name=Jeremiah's Helper&url=http://jeremiahshelper.blogspot.com/2006/09/terrorist-hiding-out-in-texas.html